Friday, 8 May 2009

Friday Fill-In #33

And...here we go!

1. Apples are to oranges as I am to Paris Hilton. [I would like to clarify, that is in no way similar!!!]

2. "MONKEYPANTS!!!" and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear the ice-cream van coming. I'm getting my cash ready, make mine a double-99!

4. Too often, instead of sticking to my guns when I really should, I end up waving the white flag instead.

5. Do what you want to do, but don't feel you need to give me every single detail, really.

6. Ahead of him was the bully who had made fun of him and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with custard, which would soon be all over the bully's head. [I've no idea why, ok, this one had me stuck.]

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to knowing the weekend is here and all ahead of me, tomorrow my plans include hearing my Mum give a talk at church about health and then maybe going to an afternoon baptism and Sunday, I want to possibly make a visit to the gym in the morning (my first in months - how likely is this really?), start my cross-stitch project (I'm only at the sorting out the thread stage so far) and continue with the 'eBay myself out of debt' plan of action, lol!


Friday Fill-Ins come courtesy of Janet. Click the button to play too!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ach... Paris Hilton is nothing but a little tart. You don't wanna be a tart, do ya?


monkeypants? I think I might need those. They sound pinstriped and I am so into pinstripes this season.

and I so love number 6. Custard on a bully's head is a good thing.

Autumn said...

What a great fill-in! :)
Happy weekend.

Life Scraps and Patches said...

I'm way too apt to wave the white flag, too. And I love your red wagon story, too funny. Have a wonderful weekend, including that trip to the gym.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on your #4 too. It often seems as though I do that.
Enjoy your weekend.

Alex said...

Hehe... I love your 'eBaying myself out of debt' plan! I think I need one of those myself... if you make things, try Etsy.com :):) Its one of my favourite places!

Happy Weekend!

eMelectric said...

@mannequin - nooooo! I'm not a tart, nor do I desire to be one. I don't know where that answer came from. Monkeypants can indeed be pinstriped. If anyone can carry pinstripes off with aplomb, I reckon you can.

@Autumn - why thank you. :o) Hope you had a lovely weekend too!

@Life Scraps and Patches - thank you, I'm glad I'm not alone with the white flag and I'd love to custard a bully in real life! :o) Er...that trip to the gym didn't happen...but thanks for the well wishes.

@becky68 - we could start a white flag society! Or maybe not...;o) Hope you had a lovely weekend.

@alihsee - the 'eBay myself out of debt' plan is not going well, because I keep finding more on eBay I want to buy! Lol! Ooh, Etsy is fabulous, but I don't make stuff, so it's just more temptation for spending! :o) Hope you had a fab weekend.