1. This week I have felt like a tired little sloth monkey. I don't know for sure what one of those is, but that's how I felt.
2. The Hangover returns. I've only just seen the first one, but I am looking forward to part two.
3. It's all about the glory when there is no prize for winning.
4. We are having belated April showers (thunderstorms!) at the moment, it is so cold and damp! All I want to do is get nice and warm in the sun.
5. I demand to know what happened to my twenties! (The years and the pound notes!)
6. Whether you take the easier or the harder path, it's filled with varying degrees of potholes, bumps and pretty flowers of its own. So try to make the most of the journey.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting home and into cosy clothes, chilling out, having a yummy dinner of some description and catching up on some blog posting/reading, tomorrow my plans include maybe watching the service at Stanborough Park church online, doing some reading and then maybe a few chores later on (calling them 'chores' doesn't inspire my motivation much, funnily enough) and Sunday, I want to hang out with The Mrs on her first weekend off work for a while! Since it's also a bank holiday weekend here in the UK, my weekend continues onto Monday, when hopefully Miss BG and her gorgeous little daughter will be coming over to visit.
Click the button to join in the Friday Fill-In fun!

2 comments:
I've been a sloth all week. and the word "chores" doesn't do much to inspire my motivation either! Very good fill-ins. Enjoy your holiday!
Tell me about it! Hope you had a good weekend!
Post a Comment