And...here we go!
1. How in the world did I get to this age? I've no idea how I'll feel in 30 years' time and am actually old!
2. I need to think less about what has happened previously and focus on what lies in front of me.
3. Life's a battle to make the right choices.
4. This weekend could be an ideal time for an indoor picnic lunch, if today's constant rain is anything to go by.
5. That was where we spent our teenage years, full of abandon, carefree minds and wrought emotion.
6. There isn't really anywhere I think of as "our place". I haven't made too many attachments to places lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to wishing Big Sis a happy birthday in person and then catching up on the sleep I've lost this week through fault of my own making, tomorrow my plans include lunch with MiniMe, an afternoon with the boy and then a night of drinks and dancing with MiniMe, her fella and their friends and Sunday, I want to try and wake up on time to have lunch with some other friends, then get back to spend the rest of the day with Samson, knowing we have an extra day of weekend to enjoy, woo hoo!
Friday Fill-Ins come courtesy of the fabulous Janet.
<--- Click the button to play along!
Friday, 26 August 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment