And...here we go!
1. It's fun to let go of reality and use your imagination. Failing that, it’s fun to go to a toyshop and set off all the talking cuddly toys at the same time, then make a quick getaway.
2. A bad impression is easy to make. Which is why I like to give everyone a second chance!
3. I like to be made a fuss over, occasionally. Alternatively, I like to be alone!.
4. How was my life supposed to turn out? Which decision(s) completely changed the direction I was meant to take? I will never know!
5. Something I'm very much excited about is turning 30. I know most people don’t get excited by that, but I’ve decided I’m going to be and am going to celebrate in style!
6. I wasn’t going to get photographs and video of my skydive, as I couldn’t afford it, but my Mum convinced me I should and paid for it for me, and I’m so glad she did! The end product was well worth it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being able to relax in the way you can when you know you don’t have to get up for work the next day, tomorrow my plans include probably going to see the ‘rents and Sunday, I want to select a good bunch of photos for my parents’ wedding anniversary present and try to restart my cross-stitch project!
Friday, 19 August 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I agree with #3! And I like your idea about your 30th bday. I was so dreading mine this past year, but it turned out to be the best birthday and year yet!
Here is my Fill-in
:o) Glad it's not just me then.
Glad to hear your 30th was a good one, I am going to try my best to my mine the same!
Post a Comment