Friday, 29 July 2011

Friday Fill-In #69

And...here we go!

1. Summer is never a certainty in the UK.

2. A person of good character and strong principles is unchanged by pressure, circumstances or convenience.

3. Aargh! I'm slipping backwards again!

4. Weeping may endure for the night, but joy comes in the morning.

5. Seven: the best and most blest day of the week (Saturday).

6. Life would be wonderful for everyone in the world if their most basic needs (food, water, shelter, healthcare, education, employment) were available to them, don't you think?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting home, having something good to eat, catching up on some blog reading/writing and generally just chilling out all on my own, tomorrow my plans include sorting out a few bits, watching Stanborough Park Church online and then going to meet the Mrs for a lazy aftenoon milling about, finally getting to watch Bridesmaids and then having Nando's for dinner and Sunday, I want to do my laundry (so gangsta!)!

 Friday Fill-Ins come courtesy of Janet.  Click the button to play along too!

No comments: