Saturday, 23 July 2011

Friday Fill-In #68

And...here we go!

1. Life is beautiful, magical, challenging, inspiring and difficult, but altogether too short.

2. Piccadilly Circus (London) is one of the best places to people watch EVER because you get to catch a glimpse of such weird and wonderful people from all over the globe.

3. If I was going somewhere, the one thing I have to bring is my bag, because that always contains my essentials anyway.

4. The weekend always rolls around soon enough.

5. Next year, I can only hope I will have progressed as much as I would like to.

6. I lost myself and I found you.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting an early night, tomorrow my plans include being lazy and seeing my boy and Sunday, I want to have a nice day with Samson after waving Big Sis and Bro-in-Law off on their break to the Lake District!

Friday Fill-Ins come courtesy of Janet.  Click the button to play along too!

No comments: