Friday, 26 December 2008

Friday Fill-In #14

1. I must fulfil a meaningful purpose for my life before I die.

2. You can't stop someone from making stupid decisions, as much as you wish you could.

3. I wish I never had to buy stupid things I don't need again, but I still haven't got the hang of resistance to shopping.

4. Imagination, reliance on God and a whole lot of faith will has helped me change my life.

5. I know the so many songs by heart, because we like to sing without the sheet music as much as possible.

6. If I weren't so afraid, I would take the plunge and say enough is enough.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being at home with the fam after a couple of hours of food shopping, tomorrow my plans include catching up with some of the church fam I've not seen for a few weeks and having them over for lunch and Sunday, I want to enjoy having the house to myself for a bit, so I can get some things done!

Friday Fill-Ins come courtesy of Janet. Click the button to play too!

2 comments:

smariek said...

I agree with #2.

Janet said...

Thank you for your kind words about my Dad :-) He was asking the nurse for a cup of coffee yesterday! (he can't have anything by mouth since he still has no gag reflex).

Thanks for playing :-)